How To Create A Private Podcast For Your Company Or Membership
Thinking of Hiring a Podcast Production Agency?
Do you want to make a podcast that only your workers or members of your community can access?
Private podcasts are a terrific way to communicate company-wide announcements with your organization or provide members with access to a customized stream (an advertising-free feed, for example).
There are many podcast hosting systems that simplify the process:
Transistor facilitates the creation of a private podcast stream. Upon clicking a single checkbox, a unique RSS feed and password are generated for your listeners:
Because Transistor allows you to host an unlimited number of podcasts, you may produce both public and private podcasts under a single subscription for one fee.
To enjoy the private podcasting option, you must be enrolled in the midrange or above price category.
Captivate private podcasting was introduced to every package.
Each private subscriber receives a unique RSS feed that may be sent directly from the Captivate dashboard.
This makes your show safe in that if the feed link is leaked for whatever reason, you may delete or alter it for a single user without impacting the rest of your audience.
Since each subscription includes an infinite number of presentations, you can simply experiment with a private show at no extra expense.
Podbean makes it simple to provide private podcasts.
Because they have their own iOS and Android applications, you may restrict access based on an email address.
Single sign-on (SSO) and more secure authorization mechanisms are available for corporate customers.
You have the opportunity to establish groups with distinct access, allowing you to easily create separate private podcasts for various departments or roles:
Resonate Recordings is a premier editing and production firm, and with its new hosting platform, it has incorporated private podcast hosting for professionals.
Here is a highlight of the private hosting options offered by Resonate:
- Subscriber management: They allow you to control who gets access to your podcast. You may easily revoke an employee’s access to a private podcast if they leave the firm.
- Private, individualized, RSS feeds for every subscriber: They provide support for individual per-subscriber RSS feeds that enable show owners to give and remove access to their unlisted private podcasts. This RSS feed may be copied and pasted into the user’s preferred podcast directory for convenient access.
- Clear instructions for subscribers: Subscribers are welcomed with a platform-specific button after registration, and sophisticated podcast listeners may copy the RSS feed into their preferred player.
- Prevent feeds from being listed in podcast directories: Their private podcasting precludes directories from listing their broadcasts openly.
- Embed player analytics: Some customers opt not to use RSS feeds. Instead, they chose to use the adaptability and precise statistics of their embedded player to store the audio on their secure intranet site so that workers can listen to the internal podcast and depend on the existing security infrastructure.
Storyboard is a tool for distributing safe, private podcasts as internal broadcasts.
After being whitelisted by an organization, users may view shows using the Storyboard iPhone and Android applications as well as a web player (through email invitations or Single Sign-On).
Launching a private podcast for up to 100 listeners is free. Storyboard offers a premium Pro Tier for bigger enterprises that includes customer branding, listener analytics, episode feedback, and more.
Patreon provides your customers with access to a private, pay-only RSS feed:
PODCAST PORTFOLIO BELOW (Best View on Desktop) Click on “Full Screen” and tap left and right arrows to check the other slides.VA FLIX PODCAST PORTFOLIO – PODCAST PRODUCTION AGENCY – PODCAST VIRTUAL ASSISTANTS by John Marzan
Podcasting Made Simple with VA FLIXWouldn’t it be amazing if you could simply press the record button, wait a few days (sometimes as little as 24 hours), and then publish and deliver a perfectly edited and ready-to-go podcast episode to your audience? No worries! You definitely can! VA FLIX partners with professionals, busy entrepreneurs, business owners, and top brands to have professionally done podcasts in the most convenient way. VA FLIX Podcast Productions’ dedicated team will not only take the hard work of post-production off your busy hands but will also relieve you of stress and help you grow your show and connect with your audiences. Our podcast editing service is operated by our own team of millennial audio engineers, talented show note writers, and producers who handle every aspect of your podcast after you record an episode. You literally only have to record your episode and we’ll take care of the rest. That’s the simplest way to explain the service. We do the real hard work while you chill. Your team at VA FLIX is a group of skilled professionals that offers:
PODCAST SERVICES FROM VA FLIX
- Launch strategy and podcast consulting.
- Quality Assurance Check Before we Publish.
- Audio editing and production.
- Written show notes including quotes, links, and keywords for SEO.
- Video Editing.
- Marketing Services.
- Audio Leveling & Proper ID3 Keyword Tagging.
- Transcribe your episode (for the all-in-one package).