Hire an Amazon Virtual Assistant from VA FLIXWorking with Amazon or any eCommerce Platforms can be a freeing experience. But if you get too bogged down with the details, it can also be a line of work that often feels like massive/excessive amounts of data entry, customer service, and logistics. That’s why an Amazon virtual assistant or an eCommerce Virtual Assistant can come in and help you immediately rearrange your life so you can be more productive. Here’s how.
What an Amazon Virtual Assistant or an eCommerce Virtual Assistant Can Do for YouIf you have a running business whose transactions mostly occur on Amazon, eBay or any other eCommerce platforms, then you’re already familiar with all of that. The problem is not familiarity. The problem is that there are some aspects to Amazon’s services that just get in the way of you being more productive. We DO NOT want that. The easiest solution? Hire a virtual assistant! A virtual assistant is someone who works remotely while serving all the capacities of a full time or part time employee for your business. By introducing an assistant into the pipeline of your business, you’ll take most of the pressure off of yourself and free up your own time so you can focus on the bigger picture. Here are some of the important key areas in which an eCommerce virtual assistant can help:
- Handling suppliers. One of the most frustrations of anyone who sells on Amazon or eBay is making sure that the suppliers have everything in one go. And when there are a few problems on this end, It can take a tremendous amount of your time and energy. Hiring a virtual assistant from VA FLIX will help you contact suppliers without it eating up a major chunk of your day.
- Handling customers. The customer-facing aspect of Amazon is super strange. Having tons of customers means that your business is booming or thriving, which is a great thing. But having a lot of customers also means that you have massive issues to deal with, e.g bad feedback, impatient clients saying they’ve been waiting for an update, complaints from customers with their product etc which isn’t always fun. You can outsource customer-facing tasks and communication to your virtual assistant to make sure that you’re still free to spend your day how you want.
- Managing Listings. Your listing on Amazon or eBay is your own lifeblood for a reason – it is that important to your business. A Virtual Assistant can help monitor and track your product listings, the Virtual Assistant will alert you when something needs fixing. If you made some searching through your own listings and did some checking to see how you stack up against the competition, a regular part of your day, you can outsource that to a virtual assistant from VA FLIX without ignoring these listings.
- Optimize. When you create something on your store whether which platform it is or specifically on Amazon or eBay, you always need to make sure that the listing is not only clear and cohesive, but is optimized to Amazon’s standards. An experienced eCommerce assistant can help you double-check or even triple-check everything you’ve done, OR take the reins of your optimization.
- Social Media Marketing. Managing your social media visibility can be a job in and of itself from responding to customers and creating new posts. Automating these tasks with help from a Virtual Assistant from VA FLIX will help to give your company the same amount of reach without relying on your own energy and hard work to make it happen.
How to Get an Amazon Virtual Assistant Up and Running from VA FLIXWith all the above in mind, it might seem like you’re hiring a full time or a part-time employee. Truth be told, it will not cost that much. If you know the common things that your virtual assistant will help you with, you can simply delegate or assign those tasks easily. More on that in a minute but for now, let us focus on the tasks where you can immediately start delegating if you have a virtual assistant from VA FLIX:
- Supervising your Amazon listings. From looking at how you rank for specific keywords to managing the optimization of your listings for SEO purposes, a virtual assistant from VA FLIX working on your Amazon account can easily supervise your ready-made listings. You’ll be able to free yourself from the daily work associated with monitoring your success for your online Store so you can focus on new products and new plans.
- Customer Service. Want to get yourself out of customer support emails and phone calls? The only way to do it is to let someone take care of that for you. On Amazon or eBay, without checking customer support regularly, you may see your reviews dropping and your bottom line will surely take a hit. Having a virtual assistant jump in and handle customer support duties is a great way to prevent that from happening.
- Research. Do you like doing research? Even if research is your favorite part of working with Amazon or eBay —and for many people, to be honest with you, it’s not!!! You can always use the additional capacity that comes with hiring an assistant from VA FLIX Discovering or researching products to purchase at a wholesale price, selling them on Amazon, and researching competition are all necessary key parts of keeping your Amazon business afloat. Let an assistant from VA FLIX help you with your ecommerce research and you will find just how much more time you can save to have to focus on what you want to focus on.
Do You Need a Virtual Assistant to manage your Amazon Store?Even given all that an Amazon virtual assistant can do for you and your business, it’s only natural to be skeptical of trying something out new. That’s why we’ve outlined some of the following information to help demonstrate just how powerful it is to have a Virtual Assistant working for you:
- Flexibility regarding payment. The average virtual assistant salary will vary if you look across different industries and locations—partially due to the difference between hiring part time or full time —that you should have no issues finding a price point that works for you. On the higher end, our virtual assistants can only cost up to $1500 per month, FIXED! Other companies cost up to $5,600 per month, or far, far less depending on your specific needs. They will also help you save money over hiring a full-time employee, as statistics suggest virtual assistants can help, you can save up 60 to 78% in operating costs per year. That’s a FACT!
- Virtual assistants from VA FLIX have skills and experience. Have you been avoiding hiring someone overseas to help you with your Amazon ambitions because you’re worried they will not have the skills and experience you have? You would be surprised. These days, almost 60% of virtual assistants are full-time, and VA FLIX’s Virtual Assistants are all highly educated.
Get Started with an Amazon Virtual Assistant from VA FLIX TodayIf you need an assistant to help you with research, deal with customers, data entry tasks, manage new product listings, perform keyword research optimization, or handle any of the other aspects associated with an Amazon virtual assistant, then it only makes sense to get started. The only question is… “how?” We’ve simplified the process of hiring with these important key steps:
- Fill-out the form or Call us at +1 323 955 1001 :
- Connect with Karen and John. This will help ensure that the reminder of the steps go smoothly. We don’t want you to just hire any old virtual assistant, just because it’s a good idea to add some help to your team. VA FLIX Make sure you get the someone who they think is the best fit! It is really important that you precisely match your specific needs with the skills and experience of a virtual assistant to help. By getting in touch with Karen and John (or even with one of the VA FLIX Managers), that’s exactly what you’ll do.
- Get paired with a VA. Before you think about training any executive Virtual Assistant for your team, you will want to make sure you pair with one that has the skills and experience to handle everything you have for them..
- Plug the VA into your business. Let the Virtual Assistant know what kinds of processes they’ll be expecting to participate, and make sure you have a document outlining some of the necessary steps for adapting to your company.