Why You Should Consider Hiring a Virtual Sales Assistant / Telemarketer / Cold Caller from VA FLIXFor most business owners, being involved with sales calls is never their passion. Most business owners prefer to spend their energy thinking about their current clients – not bringing in new customers. For most entrepreneurs like that, a virtual sales assistant or a telemarketer can be a major relief. A virtual sales assistant or a telemarketer from VAFLIX can plug into your sales process like a full-time employee, assisting business owners with sales prospecting, administrative tasks, appointment setting and lead generation.
What You Can Outsource to a Virtual Sales AssistantYou might be wondering, what are the tasks you can outsource to someone in this line of work? You would be surprised and overwhelmed at just how much you can delegate to a Telemarketer or a Sales Virtual Assistant. Think of a Telemarketer or a Sales Assistant as something of a marketing assistant or someone working in your marketing department; they’re not only good at taking tasks you would rather not do, but they can do literally just about anything that has to do with marketing and sales. Some Specifics – CRM skills: You might have a customer relationship management software that needs managing? This is something you can absolutely outsource to a skilled Virtual Sales Assistant. You can have the Virtual Assistant in charge of making sure all customer’s entries are updated with their up-to-date information. You may also want to put your Virtual Assistant in charge of following up with some of your clients that you haven’t heard from in a while. Telemarketing: You might have tons of leads that you wanted to reach out! Sales calls take time and energy! This might not be something you do not enjoy doing, but it’s often a necessary part of doing great business. Sales can be delegated to a Virtual Assistant. You can hire a remote working from VAFLIX to make outgoing calls to businesses on your behalf. Telemarketers or Sales Callers are perfectly trained for any B2B or B2C calling campaigns. We make sure our professional remote callers are vetted. They even have a dedicated Remote Manager from VAFLIX to oversee their productivity (this comes in with the package you’ll avail from VAFLIX) – Outsourcing marketing strategy: Has your marketing strategy been unfocused? Business owners or Busy Entrepreneurs can not only outsource basic marketing duties or tasks, but outsource strategic thought when it comes to running the sales team and making the sales process smoothly Sales assistant services: If your current marketing team is in need of an assistant who can absorb the knowledge and the basic processes of your most common marketing tasks, but also serve in an executive assistant or project management role, a virtual sales assistant can help your current team to take some of the load off their plate , leverage their skills and experience to join your team harmoniously.
How Do Virtual Sales Reps from VAFLIX Fit Into Your Organization?Whether you’d want to hire a virtual assistant to join in and be added to be part of your sales department as a virtual sales representative or as more of a virtual assistant, one question remains: what will it look like? What will the day-to-day experience with a virtual sales assistant do for your organization? Your free time? Your ability to produce better results? Sales Calls: Calling a bunch of leads is so time-consuming and drains so much energy! Doing it yourself may cause you to forget important things for your business. Hiring a salesperson to do it is magical! A rock star telemarketer to handle your sales calls will help you not only save time but also bring new customers to the company. Streamlining of standard or basic sales duties. Administrative duties e.g handling social media or data entry to be an exclusive domain of your sales team is not necessary. A Virtual Assistant or a VA who provides sufficient assistant services will handle these administrative tasks with a tiger-eye on making them fit within your sales team’s needs. In other words, a good virtual assistant / telemarketer will handle administrative tasks the way a sales team needs them done. Delegating CRM or Customer Relationship Management. Sick of handling follow ups? Reaching out to leads? Handling customer support yourself? You have a CRM or a customer relationship management software for a reason. If you’d rather focus on different elements of your business, a virtual sales assistant can pick that up for you. 😀 Nurturing leads while you chill. A virtual assistant from VAFLIX offers all the necessary sales support to make sure that your qualified leads filter through your sales funnel. From telemarketing / cold calling to following up with these qualified leads, you can delegate the nitty-gritty of sales to a fine virtual assistant from VAFLIX while you focus on the biggest picture for your business.
Why Do You Need a Virtual Sales AssistantGiven all of these points above, I’m sure you’ve got questions in your head…
- Why bother?
- Can’t you have all of the things mentioned above if you were to hire a full-time sales employee?
- Isn’t it better to have a full-time commitment of somebody who is physically present in the office?
How to Hire a Virtual Assistant from VA FLIX TodayAre you convinced? Then let’s get right into the process of adding a Virtual Sales Assistant who can help out and add a rockstar to your sales department. Here are the easy steps to making sure you’ve got a great hire:
- Fill-out the form or Call us at +1 323 955 1001
- Connect with Karen and John. This will help ensure that the reminder of the steps go smoothly. We don’t want you to just hire any old virtual assistant, just because it’s a good idea to add some help to your sales team. VA FLIX Make sure you get the best fit! It is really important that you precisely match your specific needs with the skills and experience of a virtual sales assistant to help. By getting in touch with Karen and John (or even with one of the VA FLIX Managers), that’s exactly what you’ll do.
- Get paired with a VA. Before you think about training any executive Sales Virtual Assistant for your team, you will want to make sure you pair with one that has the skills and experience to handle everything you will throw at them.
- Plug the VA into your business. Let the Virtual Assistant know what kinds of processes they’ll be expecting to participate, and make sure you have a document outlining some of the necessary steps for adapting to your company.
Start growing your business and reducing overhead with VA FLIX
- Meet your fab assistant – We will ask you some questions to match you with one of our virtual assistants as well as an assistant for backup.
- You Get All The Assistance You Need – You will also have a Manager from VA FLIX who will help you monitor your Virtual Assistant, making sure they are being productive enough. Having the manager is free, you don’t have to worry about paying the manager, you will only pay your Virtual Assistant.
- Create A Workflow – VA FLIX gives you the power to create a workflow that fits your lifestyle. You will choose how to track their time, communicate, check productivity and share files with your assistant.
- Start Rocking – You will be able to work with your Virtual Assistant 8am – 5pm your local time. Ready to grow your business? Start by contacting VA FLIX now!