Hiring a Virtual Administrative Assistant from VA FLIX
An administrative assistant from VA FLIX is someone who can do a little bit of everything to make the office run smoothly. Given today’s digital environment (and the pandemic making everyone work from home as a perfect example), it is entirely possible to hire a virtual administrative assistant and get just as much done for your business. If you are unfamiliar with how it works, VA FLIX put everything you’ll need to know about hiring the BEST virtual assistant of your own:
What Types of Tasks Can An Administrative Assistant do?
A good rule of thumb? a virtual administrative assistant from VA FLIX can handle just about anything that an administrative office assistant can do even if they are working from home— on the other side of the world. In other words, they can’t bring you coffee, but they can do just about anything that requires online remote access..
Are you looking for some specifics? We will give you more! Chill…
- Daily office duties. Managing your calendar, sorting your online files, managing email inbox, or even your phone management system— these are just about all elements of running your daily life in your business – these tasks can be outsourced to a dedicated virtual assistant from VA FLIX. For as long as you don’t need to do the office tasks in your local office, a virtual assistant can jump in and help.
- Sorting Schedule and Travel Arrangements. Do you need to book an event or a conference in a few months? Give it to your virtual assistant! Do you need to follow up on that meeting that your client/s missed? No worries! A virtual assistant can always be on top of your calendar. Do you spend too much time digging through your own calendars? Piece of cake! a virtual administrative assistant from VA FLIX can be an immediate boost to your productivity. That’s right! (*wink)
- Remote office organization. Although your administrative Virtual Assistant can’t be there to set up the conference room table or make sure the room is neat and clean, there are still plenty in your office that can be managed remotely, you got that right! Your virtual assistant from VA FLIX includes handling bookkeeping, generating invoices, organizing or managing expenses, and even handling payroll.
- Massive Phone Calls. From handling phone calls coming in to placing phone calls on their boss’ behalf, YOU 😀 , a virtual assistant handling administrative tasks can be your ears and voice when you would rather be working on productive , checking revenue and distraction-free work.
Where a Administrative Virtual Assistant Helps You Get Your Work Done
It is one thing to list the things an administrative virtual assistant can do to help you out. But what’s even more important is to illustrate how this might work. Here are just a few scenarios that might help you visualize or imagine life after hiring a virtual assistant from VA FLIX:
- No Work Distractions. Try to Imagine of working on a project for three clear, distraction-free hours in your usual morning. If you run to your office, you’re going to also have to field phone calls, deal problems that may come up, handle your social media tasks, or other administrative tasks. If you want to avoid all of that, outsourcing these types of tasks to an administrative assistant from VA FLIX will let you save time to focus on the most productive work of the day and focus on the things that you love!
- Additional capacity. Let’s say you do not feel you need an administrative assistant just yet, but the calls from your current clients are starting to be a pain and bother. You still want to make sure your clients feel valued with a human touch, right? but you’re still not sure how you can find time to make enough for them and still get your day’s work finished. An Administrative Virtual assistant can take calls from anywhere and keep your clients in the loop.
- Time off. Hiring an administrative virtual assistant from VA FLIX isn’t just about giving yourself more time to work, we want to make sure you have all the time to pamper yourself and have fun with your family! Rather than working over lunch to finish follow-up calls or a data entry task for a project you’re working on, these tasks are just perfect to outsource to an administrative virtual assistant.
How can you tell if you need a Virtual Assistant?
Maybe the examples stated above are sounding nice to you, but you’re still curious and having a bit of doubt, the question you’re maybe having right now is, how can you truly tell whether you’ll get enough productivity out of someone from outside the country to be an assistant? Is it worth it? We get it, no worries. We’ve outlined some signs that you may already need one, and just didn’t know.
The Restraining Costs of Hiring Employees
Most business owners have been pulling their hair out because they are so overworked and the company doesn’t have the capacity to meet the demands, If that’s you, then you have likely entertained the idea of hiring new people. The main problem is, hiring new people is a FORTUNE. Very expensive. (smh)
Hiring An Administrative assistant is a great way to offset the costs. According to This Article I’ve read from Best of Budgets (CLICK HERE), a virtual assistant can save as much as 70 to 78% on operating costs throughout the year. That’s right! If you’re not really sure that you want your business to grow too fast but you know that you need help, a virtual assistant from VA FLIX is a great leap in expanding your business’s capacity.
When you have started your own business, you may have noticed how easy (or how hard) it was to put all your energy into the work itself. (So much energy that you don’t have time to love yourself or your family) As your business grows, administration becomes an exponentially larger portion of your business as a whole. It is absolutely no wonder why major corporations have entire armies of accountants and administrators to help with so much load.
You don’t have to worry – VA FLIX knows the pain. The good news is, it is absolutely an easy fix! According to Small BizTrends, the article shows that remote workers from all over the world are more productive because they have so much control of their time and spend less time dealing traffic to get to the office.” That allows your baby (your business) to get back to its roots! FOCUSING on the work.
With 80 – 91% of remote workers finding they’re more productive working at the comfort of their home, you may even find that an administrative virtual assistant is more efficient than hiring someone to work in your local office.
How to Get Started with Your Very Own Virtual Assistant
We’ve gone through a long list of reasons why you might want to consider hiring an administrative assistant remotely.
- It saves money
- It’s more productive
- and it gives you an assurance that you can have a great addition, much like an office manager, without taking on the risks associated with a full-time employee.
Convinced? Then it only helps to know how to take the next steps and start with a virtual assistant from VA FLIX today. Here are the key steps:
- Fill-out the form or Call us at +1 323 955 1001
- Connect with Karen and John. This will help ensure that the reminder of the steps go smoothly.
We don’t want you to just hire any old virtual assistant, just because it’s a good idea to add some help to your team. VA FLIX always makes sure you get the best fit! It is really important that you precisely match your specific needs with the skills and experience of a virtual assistant to help. By getting in touch with Karen and John (or even with one of the VA FLIX Managers), that’s exactly what you’ll do.
- Get paired with a VA. Before you think about training any executive Sales Virtual Assistant for your team, you will want to make sure you pair with one that has the skills and experience to handle everything you will throw at them.
- Plug the VA into your business. Let the Virtual Assistant know what kinds of processes they’ll be expecting to participate, and make sure you have a document outlining some of the necessary steps for adapting to your company.
Do it the right way! VA FLIX will make sure they bring on an expert new VA who is familiar with your processes and able to get started with confidence on day one.
Start growing your business and reducing overhead with VA FLIX
- Meet your fab assistant – We will ask you some questions to match you with one of our virtual assistants as well as an assistant for backup.
- You Get All The Assistance You Need – You will also have a Manager from VA FLIX who will help you monitor your Virtual Assistant, making sure they are being productive enough. Having the manager is free, you don’t have to worry about paying the manager, you will only pay your Virtual Assistant.
- Create A Workflow – VA FLIX gives you the power to create a workflow that fits your lifestyle. You will choose how to track their time, communicate, check productivity and share files with your assistant.
- Start Rocking – You will be able to work with your Virtual Assistant 8am – 5pm your local time. Ready to grow your business? Start by contacting VA FLIX now!
“Now is the right time to Hire an Assistant and… Chill..”
FAQ for Virtual Administrative Assistants
Do you still have questions? I’m sure you do. No problem! We’ve outlined of the most popular ones and answered them below:
What does a virtual assistant do all day?
This is a general question that we always get, the answer to that is it really depends on your business or type of business you have. A virtual assistant can work for you either to be a part-time assistant or full-time. An Administrative Assistant from VA FLIX will typically have experience working in big call center companies here in the Philippines, office management, scheduling, data entry, massive phone calls, and other office tasks like simple bookkeeping, generative invoices and managing your expenses. Anything that relates to the management of an office can get the work done remotely — this always tends to be within their alley. The perfect question would be, what is it that you need to get done?
How do I train an administrative virtual assistant to get started with my business?
There is always a balance between relying on the virtual assistant’s massive experiences and your own business’ needs. We recommend you to create an onboarding document or a simple handbook to help a virtual assistant learn the basic ins and outs of working at your business. E.g you might give them access to an existing employee file or a handbook that shows some of your most important tasks. In other cases, you might create something for your virtual assistant. A simple instructional video recording via Loom or a recorded meeting from Zoom would help – we will only take 5-30 mins of your time recording for an 8 hour workload. Best to have it recorded so the assistant can easily go back to it and rewatch to make sure the assistant gets it done with no problem.
How do I know which administrative virtual assistant I should hire? What are the traits to look for?
For the majority of the businesses, a virtual administrative assistant will have a fundamental knowledge of basic office management skills and tools. Administrative tasks like managing your schedule, handling incoming phone calls, or dealing with your data entry tasks are some of the most frequent.
Typically, the best way to choose a virtual administrative assistant is to look for someone with vast experience in your major top priorities. No worries, Karen and John will do the hiring for you – but an example is, if you mainly need someone for phone calls, then an administrative assistant with experience in dealing with phone calls won’t have as much of a learning curve. Like what mentioned above, all of our assistance have worked with big call center companies in the Philippines handling customer service with BIG companies in the US so you don’t have to worry about having them take your calls – they all have a NEUTRAL and an AMERICAN accent. 😀
What should I have my administrative virtual assistant do every day?
This is again a general question, the answer we’ll lead you on is It always depends on what you need! We can tell you that some of the common tasks tend to include communications (like handing email management and taking or making phone calls), administrative tasks like general bookkeeping and calendar management, and virtual office assistance tasks in the form of organizing expense reports and other administrative duties. Only you, as a business owner, know what your business truly needs most often. If you’re unsure, hit that CONTACT US button so we can get to know you better. 😀
What are the limits of a virtual administrative assistant?
Bringing you coffee and setting your conference room! 😀
What happens if the administrative virtual assistant is hard to train?
This is the risk inherent, it’s really like hiring someone on-site or anyone to your business. And yet we see how many business owners regularly add people to their team. That’s why it helps to be patient, most especially if this is just your first time adding help.
It’s important that you give your assistant feedback so they know what to do — If you’re not comfortable giving negative feedback to your employees, your dedicated Manager from VA FLIX will do the coaching and pass the message on to your assistant so that your assistant will know what not to do next time — they learn how things work at your business.
What kind of experience will my virtual assistant have?
As with any new hires, that will absolutely vary. But it is definitely important to seek out the relevant experience of a virtual administrative assistant who can help your company with daily routine administrative tasks. (Karen and John will help you look for the BEST assistant/s for you) VA FLIX’s vetted Virtual Assistants are highly skilled, highly educated, easy to work with and have a good heart. Professionalism is a must, and this is why we work so hard to make sure that we can team you up with someone who can deliver all of the above. VA FLIX respects culture, they look for a positive, professional, upbeat presence for you.
“Now is the right time to Hire an Assistant and… Chill..”