Hiring a Real Estate Virtual Assistant from VA FLIXA typical general virtual assistant can help with office tasks, calendar or schedule management, arranging travel appointments, and more. But what if you work in the real estate industry and you need someone with specific experiences in that world? What kinds of skills and experiences should you expect from a Virtual Assistant in dealing with real estate? If you are not of what you will get from a real estate virtual assistant, we’ve outlined and put together a brief and simple guide on who they are, how they can help, and what it might be like if you hire one of your own Real Estate Virtual Assistant:
What Does a Real Estate Virtual Assistant Do?Let’s say you’re a real estate agent and your business is going really well. You have a massive list of clients that keeps you busy AND also find that you just can’t be in two places at once, these are just an example of putting strain on the way you handle your real estate business. Most of the time, you will feel like there are not enough hours in the day to handle almost everything from your plate, e.g data entry to follow-up in dealing with other realtors. What would you do? The fastest way to stop wasting the energy and to expand is by hiring a real estate virtual assistant from VA FLIX who has vast experience in dealing with these issues. Not only Virtual Assistants can help free up your time by handling your most menial and time-intensive duties, but VA FLIX’s Virtual Assistants do it with skill, experience and the right mindset that you can’t get from just any virtual assistants.
Curious on what exactly they do? Let’s have a look at some specifics:
- Getting Homeowners to sell. One of the main tasks our Real Estate Virtual Assistants are doing is… Lead Prospecting or Cold Calling. That’s right, they call a massive list of homeowners in the area asking if they are interested in hearing offers from Realtors – the Virtual Assistant needs to make sure the leads being forwarded to our real estate clients (realtors) are motivated to sell, they call hundreds of or even thousands of leads to hunt for the treasure, a homeowner interested to sell, CLICK HERE to listen to one of the recordings from our Real Estate Virtual Assistants. .
- Real estate marketing. Real estate marketing is very broad with its own skill. Creating packets for potential buyers, making power points, handling mailers, dealing with graphic design with sites like Canva or even photoshop, scheduling blog posts to your website… they all come with their own unique lovely subset of skills, it’s so important to hire someone with specific experience in the real estate business! .
- Real Estate Ops. From giving a helping hand with managing your transactions to data entry that comes with each listing, a real estate virtual assistant from VA FLIX must have the knowledge and necessary skills to take away your burden without constantly asking your assistant how to do everything. .
- Researching. How well can a real estate virtual assistant with a general background conduct online research? With an ample amount of time, VA FLIX virtual assistants eventually figure it out. It is far easier to hire a real estate virtual assistant who knows how to update your current CRM with new added notes on your leads, deal with client’s feedback, research new leads for buyers and potential sellers. They have access to everything online. Yep, Thanks google! .
- Following up with your leads. This is a common task for most general virtual assistants, but in the world of real estate, we are talking about following up with specific leads who are spending a lot of their hard-earned dosh (money) for these major transactions. It takes a real estate virtual assistant who understands that and everything involved in between to do this well. .
- What Your Life Will Look Like with a Real Estate Virtual Assistant (Benefits) In the world of real estate business, you might have noticed that there are several things you can do that you’re especially good at and you love doing. You may have also noticed that some of your most important duties (e.g showings) just yield you the most results when it comes to generating new leads and generating lead interest. If you’re stuck at the office dealing with real estate marketing materials, online research, and more – it leaves you less or no time to do important things.That’s right! What if you eventually noticed that some of the essential work – like researching on the MLS is so limited by the hours you have in your usual working? The only way to fix this is to add someone to your team. You don’t have to hire someone expensive, VA FLIX’s Real Estate Virtual Assistants can be hired with reasonable hourly rates, this is a great way to dip your toe in the waters of your team expansion.
Here is what your life in the real estate industry might look like with a fab virtual assistant from VA FLIX:
- More productive capacity. Working Hard everyday, everyone has the same limits: Everyone only has twenty-four hours daily. Adding an experienced real estate assistant to your team only means that you can have two people all at once, this allows you to squeeze more value out of it everyday. .
- Outsourcing the tasks you don’t like doing. Let’s say you have always been a fan of serving your clients, but have always hated spending your energy dealing with marketing and prospecting. Hiring a real estate assistant from VA FLIX only means you can have someone to tackle these type activities or any tasks you never liked doing in the first place. This guarantees that not only will the Real Estate Virtual Assistant does the tasks like prospecting and marketing get done, but they your assistant will do it effectively without you having to lift a finger. Revisions are expected so you may have to let the VA know your taste of design initially. .
- Automating your Daily Life. Let’s say you have had to spend at least an hour a day to handle your own social media, calling leads, or what about bookkeeping? There may be some of the things I’ve missed in your daily life that you always wanted to automate, but you have never fully committed to it because you are just worried you would have to train someone with minimal experience. Not a problem! VA FLIX’s real estate virtual assistant can help that change.VA FLIX aims to match Real Estate Professionals with talented real estate virtual assistants that take the mundane off your plate and make you worry less about setting up appointments with high-quality leads and handling the paperwork you need for transaction closings. Hire a virtual assistant now and chill…
Do You Need a Real Estate Virtual Assistant? Here Are Some of the few benefits…Are you still on that bubble about hiring a virtual assistant from VA FLIX for your own real estate business? Yes, you may think there are just tons of talented and skilled assistants out there, it can be hard and overwhelming to see how making a hire like this can impact your conclusion.. Let’s take a look at some of the examples, statistics and some benefits that demonstrate why a real estate virtual assistant can help you:
Productivity! Taking your Administrative Tasks Off your PlateLet’s admit, the administrative tasks are not always your favorite. If you’re in the real estate business, you got into this business because of your passion for this line of work, your needed people skills, or combination of the two. Some administrative tasks that mark the day-to-day operation in a real estate world, however, are a different beast. The great news is, hiring a real estate assistant from VA FLIX can mean outsourcing the work not only to somebody who’s equally as efficient as you (which would be awesome) but may even be more efficient with your administrative duties. As what we have read from SmallBizTrends, “Virtual Assistants are more productive as they have so much more control of their time and to spend less time dealing with traffic travelling to the office.” Whatever sorts of efficiency your virtual assistant can bring to your table becomes efficiency enough within your real estate business. If they are more productive than you in dealing with data entry or typing tasks, then it becomes super less profitable for you to engage in your very own data entry. If they’re more efficient at researching your geofenced market, then at a certain point it doesn’t really make any sense for you to handle your own MLS research, either. I hope you got what this means (I’m sure you do! Smile!!)
Costs! The Shocking News About Virtual AssistantsYou may want to ask anyone who’s never hired a virtual assistant before about the cost of adding locally to join their team, the majority of which likely to have the same skepticism. Just really a natural part of growing. You know? After all, someone who’s worked in real estate might have some fear outsourcing any of their usual activities to somebody out of the country. We get it! Most of them are not used to it. All realtors have great experiences hiring somebody overseas. I mean if you call a big company in the US, like Capital One Bank or DirecTV you’re more likely going to talk to someone from the Philippines. If you have been so good at, say, email marketing, why should you trust that a real estate assistant is going to be just as good? Another major issue for many of some of the realtors, which we always get all the time is the… (drum rolls) COST. Some of the realtors we’ve talked to paid tons of money and don’t trust that a virtual assistant is going to be worth the hourly rate it costs to keep them working. No worries, we got you! VA FLIX have reasonable starting rates. (*wink wink) Hiring a Real Estate Virtual Assistant from VA FLIX is a great way to offset the costs. According to This Article I’ve read from Best of Budgets (CLICK HERE), a virtual assistant can save as much as 70 to 78% on operating costs throughout the year. That’s right! If you’re not really sure that you want your business to grow too fast but you know that you need help, a virtual assistant from VA FLIX is a great leap in expanding your business’s capacity.
How to Get Started? Here’s the Process of Hiring a Real Estate Assistant from VA FLIXAre you convinced? (fingers crossed. lol) Then now is the time to look at the fastest way you can get a virtual assistant of your own up and running with your real estate business. Hopefully, you’ll have a few ideas of what you want your business to look like. You may even think of sitting down and explaining how you’ve accomplished some things within your business, such as real estate lead prospecting, just to initiate someone who is brand new to your business to this entire idea. You’ve got to keep in mind that if you go about it the right way, you will be adding someone who already has experience in real estate to your team. VA FLIX have tons of pooling Real Estate Virtual Assistants you can meet. We just need to get to know you a little bit better. We’ve gone through a long list of reasons why you might want to consider hiring an administrative assistant remotely.
- It saves money
- It’s more productive
Okay… ready? “Now is the right time to Hire an Assistant and… Chill..”
- Fill-out the form or Call us at +1 323 955 1001
- Connect with Karen and John. This will help ensure that the reminder of the steps go smoothly.We don’t want you to just hire any old virtual assistant, just because it’s a good idea to add some help to your team. VA FLIX always makes sure you get the best fit! It is really important that you precisely match your specific needs with the skills and experience of a virtual assistant to help. By getting in touch with Karen and John (or even with one of the VA FLIX Managers), that’s exactly what you’ll do.
- Get paired with a VA. Before you think about training any executive Sales Virtual Assistant for your team, you will want to make sure you pair with one that has the skills and experience to handle everything you have for them.
- Plug the VA into your business. Let the Virtual Assistant know what kinds of processes they’ll be expecting to participate, and make sure you have a document outlining some of the necessary steps for adapting to your company.
- Do it the right way! VA FLIX will make sure they bring on an expert new VA who is familiar with your processes and able to get started with confidence on day one.
Start growing your business and reducing overhead with VA FLIX
- Meet your fab assistant – We will ask you some questions to match you with one of our virtual assistants as well as an assistant for backup.
- You Get All The Assistance You Need – You will also have a Manager from VA FLIX who will help you monitor your Virtual Assistant, making sure they are being productive enough. Having the manager is free, you don’t have to worry about paying the manager, you will only pay your Virtual Assistant.
- Create A Workflow – VA FLIX gives you the power to create a workflow that fits your lifestyle. You will choose how to track their time, communicate, check productivity and share files with your assistant.
- Start Rocking – You will be able to work with your Virtual Assistant 8am – 5pm your local time. Ready to grow your business? Start by contacting VA FLIX now!
FAQ! Real Estate Assistants and Their TasksIf you still have questions about how real estate assistants from VA FLIX work and what they can or might do for you, no worries. Here are some of the most frequent questions we get asked from realtors –
What can a virtual assistant do for me if I have specific real estate business needs?VA FLIX real estate virtual assistants will shock you! You will find out that there are tons of tasks they can handle. From online research on the MLS to handling your appointments, a real estate virtual assistant is able to handle everything that makes your real estate business grow, they can do anything that does not require any physical presence.
Which virtual assistant should I hire?This is fairly a question that isn’t easy to answer as the answer is different for everyone. One of the things we’ve learned to do is to match real estate agents and business owners with a dedicated Manager from VA FLIX to help ensure that they’re identifying the perfect VA Match to your specific needs. In real estate, that might mean identifying the types of independent contractors who can handle the needs of a real estate business,big or small, or an effective researcher who understands the MLS, or to conduct market research when the owner of the doesn’t really have time.
Do VAs really make good real estate assistants?Good Question, to be honest, not all of them! There are other Virtual Assistants who might specialize in a different niche, e.g Health Care, legal virtual assistants, social media assistants, assistants in the entertainment industry and the like. It’s important that you specifically seek out those with specific real estate experience and skills, Karen and John will help – no worries. Not only will it make it easier for you, but VA FLIX will always provide far more value to your company and to you personally, rather than if you were to hire a generalized virtual assistant who’s new to the real estate field.
“Now is the right time to Hire an Assistant and… Chill..”