Why Do You Need a Digital Marketing Virtual Assistant?
Digital marketing is not a fad or a fleeting trend; it is a way of life that is here to stay. And if you want your company website to create exceptional results, investing in digital marketing is a must. These investments may be profitable. Email marketing, for example, often yields an ROI of over 4,400 percent. Moreover, data indicates that individuals that use social media tend to sell more than those who do not. Whether you operate a B2B or B2C firm, the digital marketing trends lead to the same conclusion: your company needs a spectacular digital presence to stand out from the competition. Unfortunately, not everyone can devote full-time or even part-time hours to digital marketing. We are quite busy. There are companies to establish. This is where a virtual assistant for digital marketing comes in. With the proper assistant by your side, you will have access to a whole other method of approaching digital marketing. Not only can you outsource additional labor to a marketer, but you can also design campaigns, sales funnels, and website content that attract more business on your terms.
What is Digital Marketing?
Let’s get clear about our definitions first. Digital marketing is a range of services that can include the following:
- SEO, or search engine optimization
- Email marketing and marketing automation
- Social media marketing
- WordPress publishing
- Content marketing
- PPC marketing
- Affiliate marketing
…and even more. In fact, most people use the term “digital marketing” as a catch-all phrase for everything you might do to market your business on the web. So, if you wanted to give your digital marketing to an administrative assistant, you’d want someone with the right skills and experience in digital marketing to take care of your specific marketing needs.
How to Work with a Digital Marketing Virtual Assistant
Now that you know everything a digital marketing virtual assistant might be able to do for you, let’s talk about what they might be able to bring to the table.
- Social media. Have you ever struggled to generate engaging social media posts? The last thing you want to do after a hard day of work is come up with something clever on Instagram or Twitter. Outsourcing your social media marketing is a fantastic approach to having someone else consider the desires of your audience. While you concentrate on growing your company, your social media may be updated as if you were always present.
- Content management. If your schedule is already packed, you do not have time for content management. For instance, by updating your website with new content, you may get massive quantities of traffic from Google. But what if you don’t have the time? Good luck. You will be unable to commit sufficient time to keyword research, content creation, and real insights that attract new clients.
- Ecommerce sales funnel. You can automate e-commerce and establish a sales funnel that incorporates email management with relative simplicity. Inexperienced users must learn new systems in order to put it up. Consider constructing an e-commerce sales funnel with the assistance of a professional digital marketing assistant if you want a more efficient method of capturing individuals who may be your ideal customers.
- Website management. In any case, we are discussing a digital marketing helper. Why wouldn’t you want to recruit someone with website management skills? WordPress? What about graphic design? If your assistant has expertise in website maintenance, it will be a lot simpler for you to deal with CSS and other codes and platforms. If there is ever a problem with the marketing process for your website, you can always consult your digital marketing assistant to determine what needs to be fixed.
SMM and PPC promotion. What if you want to attract your ideal customer but have not yet determined how to do so? You may have a booming company, but you haven’t yet polished your messaging to attract the ideal customers you know you can attract. Consider employing someone with expertise in social media marketing or PPC marketing if this is the case. They will not only provide fresh perspectives on how you may improve your performance, but they will also help you refine your message.
What Are the Benefits of Hiring a Digital Marketing Assistant?
You may see your website as a static entity. Why, after all, should you employ someone if your website will remain idle all day?
Idealistically, your website should be more than simply a static presence. It must be an integral component of your sales funnel. It should have material that attracts readers to your website, hence promoting your services. And when an assistant applies their understanding of digital marketing, they will aid in ensuring that your website is more than simply a repository for your images and company information.
But let’s go much farther than those perks. Consider employing a part-time or full-time website assistant for the following reasons:
- Saving money. You’d be shocked at how fast the expenses build up when you employ someone full-time. It rapidly becomes a burden due to taxes, perks, and other recruiting incentives, not to mention the annual income itself. Moreover, when your business grows, difficulties such as having a human resources department can add to your expenses. Working with a straightforward virtual assistant arrangement might help you save money. This indicates that hourly rates are charged. How much can you anticipate saving? According to some estimates, it accounts for as much as 78% of operational expenditures.
- More efficiency. Did you know that the typical eight-hour full-time worker is only productive for around two hours and fifty-three minutes each day? Clearly, there is more to productivity than cutting an annual static check and hoping for the best. Working with a virtual assistant ensures that you get the hours for which you pay.
- Delegation. If you have read productivity books such as “Getting Things Done,” you are aware of the value of delegation. Productivity experts sometimes propose funneling certain chores. In certain instances, tasks are critical enough to accomplish but not related enough to your talents for you to execute them yourself. Here is where delegation comes into play. Have someone, such as a virtual assistant, handle your internet marketing.
Can a Digital Marketing Assistant Help with Marketing Strategy?
The answer is: it depends. Do you wish to use their experience and have them assist you in developing a sensible digital marketing strategy? Or are you just seeking a “cog in the machine” to serve as your assistant? We advise you to recruit high-caliber virtual assistants who are able to identify areas for improvement in your present systems and methods. For instance, if you engage a digital marketing assistant with expertise in mobile marketing, they may be able to assist you with a previously unconsidered area of your marketing. Consider that for many, this is a blind area. A digital marketing assistant may help you detect blind spots in your marketing plan and relieve you of some of the most tedious and time-consuming digital marketing responsibilities. Even though they are not full-time employees at your office, the expert work they provide may be crucial in terms of creating profits for your business.
How to Hire Your Digital Marketing Assistant Today
Are you eager to get started? We’ve divided the recruiting process for digital marketing assistants into four simple steps:
- Sign up for VA FLIX. That is all. Simply sign up for our contact form and register with us. You are not required to make any significant commitments at this time; you may just explore the site to determine its nature.
- Work with a staffing manager. We may then have a staffing manager contact you so we can determine the specific next actions you must take. Inform them of your company’s special demands and the objectives you want to achieve.
- Select a virtual assistant. Create a list of your most pressing digital marketing and website-related activities. Then, compare this list to your prospective virtual assistants. Before beginning, you should seek out the one that best matches your requirements.
- Onboard your new virtual assistant. Think of it as a simplified version of employee onboarding. You must just be explicit about the tasks you want your virtual assistant to do. Once you have the necessary information, such as log-ins, tasks, and other processes, you are ready to onboard your first VA and get started.
Many individuals consider the recruiting process to be simply too complicated. However, if you break it down into a few manageable stages, you will realize that hiring a virtual assistant can be a powerful business strategy.
With VA FLIX, you can start growing your business and cutting costs.
1. Meet your assistant
We’ll ask you some questions to match you with one of our virtual assistants and a backup assistant.
2. Create a workflow
Our platform allows you the ability to tailor your workflow to your lifestyle. You choose how your assistant will monitor time, interact, and exchange files.
3. Start delegating
You can talk to your virtual assistant from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. in your own time zone. Start giving tasks to other people and grow as you need to.
Frequently Asked Questions Around Digital Marketing VAs
Still uncertain about the next steps? The following are commonly asked questions (FAQs) about the employment of a digital marketing assistant:
How do I know which is the best way to hire someone?
A website assistant or a digital marketing virtual assistant may be defined in a variety of ways, making it difficult for many individuals to determine their specific VA requirements. We propose that you match your individual demands with the abilities and expertise of the prospective virtual assistant. You don’t need them to be able to accomplish everything, but if you match their skills to your requirements, you have a far better chance of finding a good match.
Do I have to hire someone full-time?
Not even close! The advantage of employing a virtual assistant is that you may work with a part-time employee. You get to decide. We provide many service packages at Delegated, allowing you to personalize the amount of work you outsource. You may even “dip your toes in the water” by beginning with the bottom stages. This will give you a taste of the experience as a highly trained virtual assistant does expert work for your company.
Don’t I need someone with a physical presence?
Currently, and especially in the aftermath of the COVID-19 outbreak, it is evident that not every workplace requires everyone to be there. A virtual assistant is an alternate solution. This is particularly true for a digital marketing assistant, who merely needs Internet connectivity to support your marketing activities.
What about inbound marketing?
Experts in digital marketing are proficient in both inbound and outbound marketing. Ensure, however, that when you do recruit a virtual assistant, you do so based on the talents they already possess, not those you hope they will acquire on the job. Include this as a recruiting criterion if you need a high level of inbound marketing expertise.