Why Do You Need a Pinterest Virtual Assistant?
People who run online businesses should pay more attention to Pinterest as a market. This means that it has its own skills and knowledge. As someone who has built their own Pinterest, you know that these skills might not be useful in other fields. Because of this, if you want to hire a virtual assistant to help you with your Pinterest business, you’ll need to find someone with the right skills.
The Pinterest Virtual Assistant is here to help. A virtual assistant who knows about Pinterest, pinning, SEO, and everything else you need to do to turn your side hustle into a real business can help you get more done. Here’s how.
What You Can Do with a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
Say you’ve been running a successful business on Pinterest for a while. You might be wondering what a Pinterest VA can do for you. After all, you’ve built, marketed, and grown your business to the point where it’s growing so quickly that you’re thinking about hiring more people.
Here are a few examples of what a Pinterest virtual assistant can do for you:
- Administrative tasks. Managing a Pinterest account can feel like a full-time job on its own. That’s why you should give your regular administrative tasks, especially those related to your Pinterest dashboard, to someone who not only knows how to do them, but also how to do them on Pinterest.
- Pinning. If you want to talk about Pinterest, you have to talk about how to pin. It doesn’t happen overnight for everyone. It involves choosing the right time to pin. How to choose the right pictures. Pining all the time. Using seasonal trends and making boards work best are not skills that can be learned in a day or two.
- Work with pictures. Running a business on Pinterest is a very visual experience, and you need someone on your team who can help. If your VA is going to pin on your behalf, they should at least be familiar with how to change font combinations, use photo editors, and put together a color palette that will get people’s attention. Using tools like Canva and knowing how the DIY market works might seem like different skills, but they are all part of being able to use Pinterest creatively.
- Pinterest management. Managing a Pinterest account is something that should be done consistently and mindfully. Thus far, you’ve likely been doing it yourself. If you’re going to delegate, it helps to utilize a VA with experience in optimizing boards, profiles, utilizing the Pinterest business account, optimizing pins for search, and more.
- Reporting on results. Analytics on Pinterest can be surprisingly strong. Not only should a Pinterest virtual assistant know how to use and read Pinterest campaigns and their results, but they should also be able to analyze them.
What Life with a Pinterest Virtual Assistant is Like
If you read through the skills above and wondered where you might be in this scenario, keep in mind that the experience can be changed. That’s fine if you want to take care of the graphic design while your Pinterest VA handles the other parts of running a Pinterest business. The other does, too.
Here are some ways a virtual assistant (VA) on Pinterest can help you run your business:
- Handling administrative tasks. Even if your Pinterest business needs the skills and experience listed above, you may still want to give someone else some administrative tasks. This includes anything related to your schedule, your email inbox, your books, and more. A virtual assistant (VA) should be able to handle these tasks so you can focus more on your Pinterest business.
- Doing what you do better. Let’s say you want to try something new, like using SEO to get more people interested in your business. You can not only outsource some of your daily tasks—many of which are listed above—but you can also count on an experienced virtual assistant to help you grow into these new areas and make your business more productive.
- Getting to know each other on a social media site other than Pinterest. If you want your Pinterest funnel as a whole to grow, you may need to use an omnichannel strategy. Look for a virtual assistant (VA) who can not only do what you want on Pinterest but also add things from other social media to make your Pinterest presence stronger.
Why Do You Actually Need a Pinterest Virtual Assistant?
It’s tempting to question why you would ever delegate something as crucial as creating your own Pinterest boards or overseeing your dashboard if you’ve turned this side gig into a legitimate business. But before you decide, you should check out some surprising facts about virtual assistants.
Cost comes first. It can be too expensive for your Pinterest business to hire a full-time worker. A virtual assistant can cut costs by up to 78% over the course of a year. Using our VA services to hire a part-time VA is a great way to make sure you reach your business goals without going over budget.
If you hire a virtual assistant who has worked with Pinterest, you will get someone with more skills than any virtual assistant you could find on an online jobs board. But a virtual assistant with this kind of experience can be a much more flexible and cost-effective way to run a business than hiring a full-time employee.
There’s also the problem of getting things done. How do you know if your Pinterest virtual assistant is worth the money you pay for them, even if that money is less than what you would pay for a full-time employee?
Research shows that people who work from home are more productive because they can manage their own time. And because they don’t have to spend as much time getting to work, they can get more done during the day. That means that the work you pay for is going towards productive work.
You might not care much about whether or not a virtual assistant works from home. After all, you care more about the work being done. But because it’s often better for virtual assistants to work from home, they can spend more time on your business and less time figuring out how to get to the office.
Getting Started with Hiring Your Own Pinterest Virtual Assistant
One thing is to judge a virtual assistant. But if you have a business that depends on Pinterest and needs specific skills, there is a step-by-step process you can follow to make sure you hire someone who will fit in well. Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Sign up. We make it easy and quick to sign up, and once you do, we’ll help you get started.
- Work with a manager of customer success. Working with one of our customer success managers is the next step. Their job is to make sure that your specific needs match the specific skills of a virtual assistant who can do tasks on Pinterest.
- Select a virtual assistant. Our customer success manager will help you find a Pinterest virtual assistant who has the skills and experience you need.
- Create an onboarding plan. Once you’ve found a VA you want to work with, it’s time to bring them into your business. What can they do to help you market and run your business on Pinterest? What tasks will they be expected to perform most often?
Start growing your business and reducing overhead with VA FLIX
1. Meet your assistant
We’ll ask you some questions to find you a virtual assistant and a backup virtual assistant.
2. Make a workflow
You can make a workflow that fits your life with the help of our platform. You decide how to keep track of time, talk to your assistant, and share files.
3. Start delegating
You can talk to your virtual assistant from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. in your own time zone. Start giving tasks to other people and grow as you need to.
FAQ for Pinterest Virtual Assistants
If you want a virtual assistant who can help you with every part of your Pinterest business, it makes sense that you might have some more questions. Because of this, we’ve answered some of the most common questions we get below:
What kind of help can I get from a Pinterest virtual assistant?
A virtual assistant can do almost anything you need for your Pinterest business if they have enough experience and skills. Obviously, every Pinterest business is different, and the tasks that are most important to you may be different from those that are most important to other people. But analytics, optimization, pinning, social media strategy, bookkeeping, administrative tasks (like email and scheduling), and more are some of the most common tasks for Pinterest VAs.
What happens if a virtual assistant (VA) doesn’t know how I run my Pinterest business?
The first few months are important because this is when you tell your VA exactly what you want them to do. We always suggest that you make a document for new employees. Not only can your VA help fill in the blanks of this document as they go, but this can also be a key part of onboarding for any new employees or VAs as your business grows.
How can I figure out who to hire?
This comes down to what you like and where you come from. As such, you’ll probably have some ideas about what your ideal VA might be able to do. But you should also pay attention to this. You probably already have some ideas about what your ideal VA could do. Who has the most experience in the areas you’ll need the most help in? Which jobs will they do most of the time? When you can match your needs to a VA’s background, you have a recipe for success.
What can’t my Pinterest VA do for me?
A Pinterest VA with the right permissions can do almost anything you need for your Pinterest business, except for things that need them to be there in person. What’s good? That isn’t much. You take care of your Pinterest account, deal with customers, and improve the performance of your boards all by yourself online. If you introduce your VA to your Pinterest business in the right way, she will be able to take on those tasks as well.
What should my virtual assistant do first?
The best way to start off on the right foot is to explain the process to your VA and show them your accounts and what you want them to do. If you chose a VA with a background similar to what you need, there shouldn’t be too many gaps to fill.
After that, you should have your VA start with the tasks they’ll be asked to do most often. This will help you make sure that the VA can not only ask questions about the process, but also learn right away “on the job.”
Who will get the most out of a Pinterest assistant?
Who needs a virtual assistant the most? That’s a question that only you can answer, but we often find that a Pinterest VA can help a wide range of people. A virtual assistant (VA) can help everyone from freelancers with their own Pinterest boards to influencers, executives, and even managers at a company who want to grow their presence on Pinterest. They can take care of everything you need on Pinterest so you can focus on growing your business.
You don’t have to be a manager to hire one, though. Even if you just got your first client and your business is taking off, now is a great time to think about hiring a virtual assistant (VA).