A Nursing Graduate Turned Virtual Assistant In The Philippines
Thinking of Hiring a Virtual Assistant?
006- Karen Po, From a Nursing Graduate, Taking Leadership Roles As a Virtual Staff to a Virtual Assistant Agency Owner
– Hire A Millennial Virtual Assistant Podcast with Karen Po and John Marzan Episode 006
After years of being a call center agent, Karen transitioned to becoming a Virtual Assistant, This transition gave her a newfound sense of freedom, and began taking Leadership Roles. She has spent the past five years working on leveraging her skills as she is thirsty for knowledge and a desire to grow professionally by learning. Karen also has proven experience in handling Human Resources, has in-depth knowledge of expertise, and well-grounded guidance on managing remote workers.
Everything Karen Po has done in the past has led her to this amazing opportunity – Leading people. Over the years she has learned that being a leader needs to be fast-paced and has dynamic decision-making. Now, as CEO, she’s taken all of her experience and learnings to make a huge impact, by helping others succeed.
Karen started her Virtual Assistant Matchmaking Career. Her mission is to be the most trusted source of information in the VA industry. She promotes a high standard of excellence within their Organization, which not only benefits current and future virtual assistants but those they serve – the client.
Because you can’t do it all yourself, She is there to assist you as a Virtual Assistant Matchmaker. Clients come to her at a tipping point, launching the next phase of their life and business while creating multiple income streams. Whether it is telemarketing, managing current projects, dealing with your personal or business to-do’s, or even expanding your clients’ coaching/consulting practice. Clients seek her out to find the right VA to meet their current and future needs. She provides peace of mind for clients who don’t have the time to get it right and can’t afford to get it wrong.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
1. Overcoming the fear of bad feedback
2. Where can you gather inspiration and information to get you started on the right foot?
3. How to change your mindset and stay focused
4. She shares the ups and downs of her life, both personal and professional.
How Virtual Assistant Can Change the Course of Your Business.
Running a business requires taking time and requires many tasks and responsibilities. It can be overwhelming, and you may need support daily.
As a business grows, it may require greater efforts to help support this growth. This means that you may need to acquire new resources to avoid overloading yourself and to help keep your business on track.
It is precisely for these reasons that you may benefit from hiring a virtual assistant. They can help your business in many ways e.g. scheduling events, answering some emails and scheduling meetings and many more, specially those requires a continuous monitoring or presence . Virtual assistants are increasingly popular among freelancers, entrepreneurs and large business owners.
Benefits of Hiring a Virtual Assistant.
• Experience: A virtual assistant may specialize in a particular area and they are likely to have valuable experience working for different types of companies, as well as the ability to adapt to different environments.
• No Physical space is required: Hiring a virtual assistant does not require any modification to your company’s physical space, since most of them are working from the comfort of their own home.
• It saves time and money: You often don’t have to go through a lengthy recruitment or interview process. And you can save money by hiring a virtual assistant as an as-needed contract worker instead of a full-time salaried employee.
• It can increase your productivity and customer response time: Hiring a virtual assistant ensures that customers receive timely responses. If you are too busy to respond quickly to customer inquiries, for example, a virtual assistant can take this task off your hands. This not only ensures that your customers are taken care of, but it also frees you up to do other work.
Connect with VA FLIX at:
Connect With Karen Po: https://www.linkedin.com/in/karen-po/
Connect With John Marzan: https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-laurence-marzan/
Connect With Catherine Artates: https://www.linkedin.com/in/catherine-artates/
Call: +1 323 955 1001