Find a Reliable Virtual Assistant in the Philippines at Affordable Rates
When Would You Hire An Entry Level Freelancer?
Entry level freelancers at VA FLIX are doers and followers.
They are fast learners, but you’ll need to train them to follow your system and show them what you want them to do. You can expect to pay around $8.00 to $10.00 per hour for these freelancers, depending on the specific tasks you are outsourcing.
They are best suited for accomplishing basic tasks and following systems and processes that you already have set in place.
Here are some examples of tasks that you can hire entry level freelancers for:
Entry Level Tasks
- Data Entry
- Research and Lead Generation – customer lists, social media connections, email collection, products and suppliers search, podcast and blog outreach
- Organization – personal assistant, calendar scheduling, appointment setting
- Basic Bookkeeping – routine tasks (trained)
- Customer Service and Tech Support – basic email, chat and phone (canned responses)
- Basic Transcription
- Telemarketing – basic outreach (canned responses)
- eCommerce Operations – bulk listing uploads, checking feedback and inventory, order fulfillment, returns and refunds
- SEO – Analytics reporting
When Would You Hire A Mid Level Freelancer?
Mid-level freelancers at VA FLIX are those with a specialization or previous experience in certain areas.
You won’t have to train these freelancers on their skill set, but they generally will need guidance on what you’d like to accomplish.
You can expect to pay around $10.00 to $15.00 per hour for these freelancers, depending on the specific tasks you are outsourcing.
Here are some examples of tasks that you can hire mid level freelancers for:
Mid Level Tasks
- Content Writing and Editing – Blog posts and website content, Amazon listings, business communications and other documents
- Project Management – area-specific management of other workers such as website build, content calendars, eCommerce supplier communication, inventory management, customer service
- Marketing and Branding
- Email Marketing – execution of campaigns, some campaign creation
- SEO – keyword research, onpage optimization and backlinking, eCommerce listings, social media engagement and relationship building, traffic generation
- Graphic Design – logos, product design, website banners, social media graphics, Photoshop, 3D graphics
- Telemarketing – advanced outreach (on the spot responses)
- Audio, Video, Photography – creation and editing
- Click Funnels
- Excel – formula creation, custom reports
- Translation – eCommerce listings, business documents
- Bookkeeping – advanced accounting
- Customer Service and Tech Support – advanced email, chat and phone (on the spot responses)
- Programming & Development – website creation, modification, customization, front-end and back-end, apps and software
When Would You Hire An Expert Level?
You can expect to pay around $15.00 to $20.00 per hour or more for these freelancers, depending on the specific tasks you are outsourcing.
Usually, the first hour or so billed will be dedicated to conducting a discovery phase and creating a proposed plan of action. Once you approve the game plan, the expert can begin to take action.
These expert-level freelancers can consult, build systems and processes, and even manage projects completely independently from you and send reports.
Here are some examples of tasks that you can hire expert level freelancers for:
- Consulting – online arbitrage, drop shipping, marketplace-specific planning, Amazon private label, social media and email marketing campaign planning
- Management – independent control over website builds, blogs, complete eCommerce operations
- Marketing & Strategy (SEO, PPC, Facebook Ads campaign creation)
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Excel – Vlookup, Macros, custom reports
- Amazon Merch – designs, listings
- Programming & Development
HIRE A VIRTUAL ASSISTANTS NOW!
Why Hire Freelancers? 5 Undeniable Benefits for Businesses
What if you were passing on the most promising source of prospective employees for your company?
In the year 2020, there will be more than 59 million individuals working independently in the Philippines alone. This number is significantly larger when considered globally. And as a result, you will have access to qualified individuals who are essential to the success of your firm.
Are you still asking yourself, “Why use freelancers?” Continue reading to learn about the most significant advantages!
1. Why Hire Freelancers? To Save Money
If you own a small company, you may be hesitant to recruit freelancers due to pricing concerns. On the other hand, working with talented independent contractors might really help you save money.
Because there is no other viable option outside of hiring full-time employees, replete with a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, this is the case. When you deal with freelancers, you won’t have to pay more than necessary for the skills you need, and you won’t even have to keep the worker around after they’ve finished the task.
2. Bring New Ideas To Your Company
If you want to run the most successful company, you need to hire the most successful Virtual Assistant. However, if you have been working with the same team for a number of years, then it is likely that fresh ideas are beginning to get very repetitive.
When you engage freelancers to do work for you, you are getting more than simply qualified experts. Additionally, you are receiving fresh concepts. Your organization may be able to achieve even greater success by “thinking outside the box” and using this information.
3. Access a Global Talent Pool
When I was younger, my options for hiring freelancers were restricted to whatever was available in my immediate geographic region. The advent of remote work in recent years has fundamentally altered the nature of the competition and made it possible to get talent from all over the globe.
Why do you need a Virtual Assistant? Simply put, having access to a global talent pool enables you to recruit the absolute best candidates from all over the world. And this is a far better option than employing just the very finest Virtual Assistant from the Philippines.
4. Specialized Expertise On Demand
The necessity for highly specialized knowledge is often cited as one of the key motivations for companies’ consideration of outsourcing jobs. When a company’s current staff lack the essential experience, they have the option of contracting out work to freelancers who possess all of the required abilities.
You can hire such talent to help you complete a project on a short-term basis. Hiring a Virtual Assistant offers you access to specialized experience on demand, and you may employ the finest from all over the globe. In this manner, hiring freelancers gives you access to specialized expertise.
5. Save Your Company Time
Earlier, we touched on the idea that your organization may be able to save money by employing freelance workers. However, you may not be aware that it might also save you some time.
This is due to the fact that it might take weeks, if not months, to find the perfect individual, conduct interviews with them, and then hire them for a full-time position. In addition, it can take even more time to train newly hired employees in the necessary capabilities. You can rapidly bring in someone who has all of the talents you need to accomplish tasks and avoid missing key deadlines if you hire Virtual Assistants instead of employing full-time employees.
Hire the Best Freelancers Today!
Now you know the answer to the question, “Why employ freelancers?” Do you, however, know where you can go to locate the most qualified freelancers with the press of a button?
We at VA FLIX are experts in bridging the gap between top professionals and top companies. Simply get in touch with us as soon as possible to find out what we can do for you and your organization.