Effective VoIP Tools For Your Virtual Assistant
Thinking of Hiring a Virtual Assistant?
When you have a virtual crew, communication is key to the success of your business, and the platform that you use is critical to ensuring that the message is received in its intended form. It is possible that hiring a virtual assistant would prove to be really advantageous for your company; nevertheless, let’s be honest: in order for this arrangement to be successful, you will need to have systems and procedures in place to facilitate it. In addition to that, these processes and systems need to be optimized. There are a lot of amazing systems available today, and they range from free services to reasonable ones to high-end ones that cost more but have more features. All that is required of you is to hone in on what is appropriate for your company.
In addition to facilitating communication with your virtual assistant, the fact that a VoIP system can be integrated into your other business processes is the best part of having one. We have been in business for some time now, and throughout that time we have collected information from our customers and virtual assistants on the methods of communication that they use. We are now going to share that information with you.
Incoming or outgoing calls are converted into a digital signal, which is then sent across the internet. Once it reaches a number that does not use VoIP, the signal is converted back into a regular telephone signal. You may make outgoing calls or receive incoming calls directly from a computer, a VoIP phone, or a standard phone that is linked up to a VoIP adapter using VoIP, as well as wirelessly via mobile hotspots. This is made possible through voice over internet protocol, or VoIP.
The following are some of the best providers of VoIP that we recommend:
- RingCentral– When your company’s communications are packaged, you don’t have to worry about trying to make various products work together, and you also don’t have to pay several providers for a variety of different services. Standard on-premises phone systems tend to be more costly to maintain financially than the cloud-based alternative that this company offers, which is also quite simple to use. RingCentral’s capabilities are beneficial for every kind of team, and the platform’s simplified and user-friendly approach to team communication is a major selling point.
- Grasshopper– The VoIP service provided by Grasshopper is an excellent option for more mobile enterprises. They provide you with the freedom that is essential for running a small company, allowing you to make calls and send texts from almost any location with an internet connection. You may get a business phone number in addition to all of the capabilities of an advanced phone system without having to pay for any extra equipment. This way, people won’t have access to your personal number, and you’ll never miss an important call from work.
- Nextiva– Nextiva provides low-cost voice over internet protocol (VoIP) services, which are an asset in facilitating communication with a virtual assistant. When you use the Nextiva app, you will have the ability to collaborate and manage with the same adaptability as your desk phone. Nextiva also provides a unified and powerful platform that enables communication through phone, email, chat, and SMS and records and evaluates all of the relevant data pertaining to each encounter.
Free (With Subscription Options for More Features.)
- Skype– Skype is a telecommunications program that specializes in offering video chat and phone conversations between computers, tablets, mobile devices, the Xbox One console, and smartwatches via the Internet. Skype may also be used to connect with other people using the Xbox One console. In addition, Skype offers features like instant messaging. Users are able to communicate not just text but also video, audio, and image files. Skype is a service that is, for the most part, offered at no cost; however, the company does offer paid membership plans that, when purchased, provide users access to additional capabilities that may be beneficial while working in groups.
- Google Voice– Customers with Google Accounts may use Google Voice, which is a telephone service that offers a variety of features, including call forwarding and voicemail services, voice and text messaging, and call termination in the United States and internationally. Each user account on Google Voice receives a free telephone number in the United States that may be picked by the user from a pool of numbers that are offered in a selection of area codes. Calls made to this number are automatically routed to other telephone numbers, which the individual user is responsible for configuring on the account web page. It is possible to choose many destinations, all of which will ring concurrently when an incoming call is received. Google also provides chat tools, which, when combined with Google Voice, may make the search engine a convenient location for effortlessly communicating with your team.
- Zoom –Zoom is more than simply a voice over internet protocol (VoIP) service; in addition, the free services it provides may be used by your team as a meeting and chat platform. It has a ton of cool features, like separate rooms for private conversations, text messaging, etc. Zoom is a fantastic tool for managing communication with your team, and if you dig a little further, you’ll find that it also provides a ton of other amazing features that might be helpful to you and your company.
Mobile/Desktop Compatible Apps
- Messenger– A significant number of our customers who have an active presence on social media make frequent use of the Messenger app offered by Facebook. The fact that it can be used consistently across a variety of devices makes it both practical and simple to access.
- WhatsApp– Whatsapp is an app that can be downloaded for free and was designed with the owner of a small company in mind. Make a catalog to advertise your goods and services and circulate it widely. You may effortlessly connect with your consumers by using solutions that automate and categorize incoming communications and provide prompt responses to them. Additionally, WhatsApp can assist both medium and large enterprises in providing customer care and delivering vital updates to their respective consumer bases.
- Viber– Viber is a messaging and calling software that allows users to interact with one another regardless of who they are or where they are from. Over one billion people across the globe are able to stay in contact with their loved ones by making high-quality voice and video calls, sending messages, and much more thanks to a connection that is both free and safe. Because end-to-end encryption is standard on all Viber calls and chats, you can be certain that your interactions will never be intercepted or compromised in any way.
In addition to using these VoIP options, you should also think about using other supplemental platforms such as project management systems like Monday, Trello, Zoho, or Basecamp. These will allow you to keep track of who is in charge of each project and what specific tasks they are in charge of. In addition, you will be able to see the progress that has been made on each component of a project and communicate details that are specific to each component. You can also consider using an online file database like Google Docs or DropBox to make sure that all of your documentation, files, photographs, and so on are readily available for the whole of your team.
In today’s world, there is no reason why communication should be difficult. Because there is so much communication software and because technological advancement is ongoing, it is essential that you do enough studying in order to determine which tools would be most beneficial for your company and your virtual assistant. VA FLIX offers help at each and every stage of the process, including not just the technologies but also everything else you want for a frictionless working relationship with your virtual assistant.