Marketing Assistant: 10 Best Practices For A Compelling Digital Campaign
No matter what kind of business you have, you can benefit from strong content marketing as part of your SEO campaign. With the help of a VA FLIX marketing assistant, you can create digital marketing campaigns that work by using tried-and-true methods and strategies.
This blog post talks about ten ways to make the most of a VA FLIX marketing assistant to create a successful digital marketing campaign, from setting up the campaign to tracking it and making it work better.
10 Best Practices in Creating Compelling Digital Campaigns
A digital campaign helps you get more customers and gives you a clear picture of what they want. Because of these benefits, business owners are more likely to put more money into this section.
1. Combine Content Marketing And SEO
Google changes how its algorithm works with websites all the time. This year, it’s likely that SEO and content marketing will work well together. In fact, Google says that most of its metrics are based on content.
Reach is also important. The more people who visit your website, the more likely it is that your business will make sales and make money. So, you need to link your content to your website so that when you share it on social media, your customers can find it.
- More content: Companies are aware of the significance of content in marketing their goods and services. It led to an overabundance of information in the digital world. Your website needs to post better content if you want to rank highly in search engines. If you want your business to have a greater return on investment, Hubspot advises publishing one to four posts per week. Make sure your content focuses on quality as well as quantity. In essence, high-quality content adds value to readers’ experiences and deepens their comprehension of a subject. In order to continue to be relevant to a target market or audience, it is also industry- or niche-focused.
- Valuable content: The content for your digital campaign projects needs to be informative, entertaining, and compassionate. It should answer the questions that people type into search engines to find answers. It should also be made to get customers involved by letting them share, comment, and sign up for emails.
- Unique content: Your content could be text, audio, or video, but make sure it’s original and well-made no matter what form it takes. If you can’t make content on your own, hire a professional to do it, especially for the sales funnel and business email marketing.
- Appropriate content: An infographic from Occam’s Razor shows how important it is to make content that is right for each stage of the conversion process. From the “awareness” stage through “consideration” and “decision,” your marketing assistant needs to create the right “buyer persona” for your digital advertising strategy to turn visitors into customers.
2. Boost Social Media Presence
Customers will notice your business more if you make it more visible on social media networks that are important to it. Find out where your target customers spend most of their time online and make a digital ad campaign that will catch their attention on these platforms. Remember, though, that social media is for getting your customers interested in your digital campaign and getting them to share it with their friends. It’s not a place to try to sell your goods and services.
3. Optimize Your Website For Mobile Browsing
Google uses a method called “mobile-first indexing,” which means that when it indexes and ranks websites, it looks at the mobile versions first. This is because most customers access the web on their phones or tablets. For the best user experience, your content should look good on all screen sizes. To do this, make sure your website design uses the most recent versions of software.
4. Use The Right Digital Marketing Tools
Don’t forget that a digital campaign uses different strategies for different channels, like PPC, social media, and SEO. When you use the right digital marketing tools, you can make sure that all of your marketing efforts work well together. To do this, hire a marketing assistant with a lot of experience to run effective campaigns for you.
5. Design Matters
When making effective digital campaigns, infographics, web pages, landing pages, or images, design is key. When making campaigns, virtual assistants can choose from a wide range of tools.
- Canva is a great tool that lets virtual assistants make images for your blogs and social media profiles. They have templates that make it easy for anyone, not just designers, to make attractive images. Also, they are always adding new tools and photos that you can use for infographics and memes.
- Adobe Photoshop is a powerful tool for editing photos and making graphics. If you want to improve an image, you can retouch it, add effects, and make other changes. It’s also a great tool for making mockups of websites and putting images together.
6. Create An Email List
Email remains a vital part of digital campaign ROI. Create an email list so that you can get to know your potential customers better. Be in their inbox, where they get messages from family, friends, and work that are important. So, they can reply to your email if they want more information. Also, when you talk to your clients more than once, you can earn their trust. This ultimately increases the chances of getting conversions.
7. Spend On Digital Advertising
PPC means that you pay a fee every time someone clicks on one of your ads. Your PPC ads pay you based on how many people click on them. They can limit this to a certain amount per day, week, or month. Your PPC ad campaign can be made by a marketing assistant within the budget for marketing. It tries to get more people to visit your site by putting ads where your target audience is most likely to be online.
Pay-per-click (PPC) campaign management is a type of online marketing that gets relevant traffic, keeps visitors interested, and turns them into leads. It’s a good marketing campaign because it uses contextual content promotion. A marketing assistant with experience will make sure that the campaigns are set up right and optimized well. Also, the VA can keep track of its progress so that the campaign can be changed as needed.
8. Use Infographics
Infographics are a quick way to show what your product or service is all about. It’s easy for readers to understand, so it’s useful and convenient for both campaigns and readers.
9. Monitor Your Analytics
After you make your digital campaign, you need to keep an eye on your metrics to see how well it is doing. Google Analytics (GA) is used to track how well a website is doing, including gathering information about how visitors use the site. It lets you find the top sources of user traffic, measure the success of your digital campaigns, and find out when goals are met, such as when products are added to shopping carts or when they are bought. It lets you look at customer analytics to improve your digital campaigns, get more people to visit your website, and keep them there longer.
You can also use tools other than GA to keep an eye on your analytics. Social networks like Facebook and Pinterest each have their own analytics. You can also look at all of them in a dashboard program like IBM’s Cognos. Paid tools like Ahrefs and Semrush can also give you a lot of great information about analytics.
10. Integrate Strategies And Campaigns Across Channels
It can be hard to connect digital campaigns and strategies across channels, especially in large companies where different teams are in charge of different platforms and marketing tools. But to have a successful marketing campaign, you need to put all of these things together.
You can use the following strategies to integrate:
- Planning strategically: Make a plan that will help your marketing assistant make a successful digital campaign. Keep the lines of communication open so that teams working on posts, infographics, and the metrics used to judge them, can work together more easily and quickly.
- Creative meetings: Set up creative meetings ahead of time and at a time that works for everyone to keep everyone up to date. It gives everyone on the team a chance to get ready, like setting up for virtual meetings. Your team can give and get ideas for creative projects and marketing campaigns when they get together regularly. Set up a style guide for your marketing assistant to use when publishing blog posts, infographics, and other creative work for better integration. A brand voice makes sure that all marketing campaigns are the same.
- Master plan: There needs to be someone in charge of the digital campaign who makes sure that all of the marketing teams work together quickly and in sync. For example, the marketing director works with the team leaders of the creative, graphics, email marketing, and search engine optimization (SEO) departments to make sure that the tone, voice, and style of all marketing campaign efforts are consistent with the brand. Use a digital master calendar or a platform for coordinating like Slack to let every team member post what they’re working on, what assets or tools they’re using, and when their creative work will be done. So, everyone can work faster, especially when articles from the SEO team, graphics from the graphics team, and social media sharing from the SMM team are all put together for a blog post.
VA FLIX Marketing Assistants and Their Specific Roles
VA FLIX marketing assistants help small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and startups manage their digital marketing services by using best practices when making and promoting a digital campaign. A startup or small to medium-sized business (SME) might have one team or department that does everything for the business. But in bigger companies, the tasks for each role may need to be done by a team. Check out what our marketing assistants can do for your business in these three areas.
Ads: Google Ads And Social Media Ads
A marketing assistant can help you make Google and social media ads that get a lot of attention. They have been trained and have a lot of experience making content that turns leads into customers. Also, they can help you make, manage, and promote your content and make sure it is optimized for your target audience and potential customers.
Performance: SEO, SEM, And Analytics
Google Analytics is a great tool for keeping track of your SEO and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) efforts. SEO is free and is based on strategies for organic search. On the other hand, SEM usually costs money because it uses paid ads. Also, SEO takes time to show results, while SEM can show results quickly.
Small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) and new businesses often have too many things to do or not enough time to do them. So, a marketing assistant is the best person to do this job. They know how to use more tools to make content and ads load faster and look better. Also, they can keep a close eye on these and make changes to make them work better.
Campaign Strategy With Email Marketing: Campaign Creation And Analytics
This job is about setting up a brand campaign strategy and email marketing for a product or service’s marketing. Your marketing assistant can help you stay on top of things when you’re making an appealing campaign, updating records, and keeping an eye on analytics. What’s more, you can expect to get great insights on results from these campaigns.
How Do VA FLIX Marketing Assistants Help Businesses Attract More Customers?
VA FLIX is proud to offer the best services for virtual assistants that can be found. By finding the right virtual assistant for you, your marketing campaigns can go smoothly and effectively. Check out these five tasks that your VA FLIX marketing assistants can help you with when you outsource them. Plus, you can expect them to perform the three roles above, including:
- Putting your brand into your marketing plans
- Making content for each type of buyer
- Creating ads for your target market
- Use best practices to make digital campaigns that are interesting.
- Check your metrics to see how well your campaigns are doing.
How To Hire A VA FLIX Marketing Assistant
When you hire a VA FLIX marketing assistant, it can be easier to make an interesting digital campaign. They can use best practices and strategies to make it work for every type of buyer you want to reach. Check out the guide to hiring a virtual assistant to find out how to hire a VA FLIX marketing assistant. Create your digital campaign with us today.